Flash logo, Dreamweaver logo, Adobe logo are trademarks of Adobe Corp.
FlexTraining Test Drive
You are interested in online training, but you want to learn all you can about any training system before making a decision. If you have a project, a timeframe, and a budget for implementing online training, you can benefit from a targeted test drive.
Use a hands-on trial period with the FlexTraining Total E-Learning Solution and get instant answers to your questions.
Each trial is set up in a separate, private environment for exploring options, building courses,
and utilizing the FlexTraining student module. During your trial period, you can set your own options, generate realistic training activity,
run as many reports as you wish, and essentially utilize the entire FlexTraining
Your search for a proven flexible training system includes asking the right kinds of questions.
Questions like the following are typical of those which are answered during a hands-on test drive:
- How can I use external material, like Flash, HTML and video in my FlexTraining courses without programming or conversion?
- How does my learning content look when used with the FlexTraining delivery and management system?
- What kind of template-based learning is available?
- What kind of behavior and configuration options are available with the click of a button?
- Where do I select permissions for my authors, managers, and other users?
- How do multimedia and interactivity support the learning process?
- What kinds of reports and analysis are provided?
- How are courses built and tracked?
- Where are Skill Groups defined and how is progress monitored?
Word, PowerPoint, and Windows Media Player logos are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.